Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Smoking Related Diseases and other Quit Smoking topics.
The following are signs and symptoms seen in people with cancer:
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- A lump or thickening in the breast
- A sore throat that does not heal
- Change in bowel or bladder habits
- Persistant hoarsness or cough
- Persistant indigestion or difficulty swallowing.
- Change in a mole or wart
very helpful information, didn't know hlf of what on this list.
well i think that i have a couple of these symtoms but what do i do about them
people should stop smoking or chewing tabbco
This doesnt really tell me much about what I should look out for but it did help me a bit . Sometimes after I smoke my legs start to ache. Could this be asscosiated with any illness caused by smoking? Thx x x
this helps. thanks. ;)